Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sayonara?

Au Revoir?
Sayonara?
Goodbye?
How can I say goodbye to the one I love the most
The only source of life in this cruel and painful world
Life without you is meaningless
Life without you is cold
Life without you is nothing but void
Emptyness
Sadness
Grief
Shadows turn me into hate
and hate turn me into anger
What monster have I become?
Without you I am nothing more than a lump of carbon
Breathing... moving... walking like these pathetic humans
I am nothing more than them without you
How can I say goodbye?
It is you I love and cared for the most
What must I do for you to be mine?

My passion binds me to my love
and my love binds me to you
I am bound to you
I am yours but you are not mine
How painful can it be?
You are a million miles away

Which road shall I choose

I choose the road though I know painful every second that I take

just to be with you

I love you

only time will tell when will that love fade
fate will be the judge of what of I to become
God will be our guide of what steps I take

for now I am nothing more than a lump of carbon
roaming pointlessly in this desolated earth
sworn to care and protect you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home